Thursday, April 30, 2009

Totally Non-Seasonal Cupcake Bites

I know, I know, I'm way out of order, but I'm playing a little catch up here with posting pics of my projects. I made these cupcake bites for a friend hosting a Superbowl party. She requested footballs (oddly enough). Don't let the pics deceive you, these things were huge! I guess I got a little lazy as I was making the filling, so instead of tons of tiny footballs she got big ones instead. As I write this post, I'm making the filling for a bridal shower order. The bride wants spring shapes: flowers, hearts, etc. More pics to come!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

jen said...

I'd take one of those right about now....you're too talented! I just about have the sugar cookie pre-made dough cookies down. :)

The Pink Cupcake said...

Hey, I wouldn't knock the pre-made dough, that stuff can be tasty! Oh wait, except I guess you're not supposed to eat it raw....